Putnam Clean-up Project

Thanks to AVHC volunteer Doug Bahun, all the surplus books have been cleared out from the first and second floors of the building! Over the years we’ve given books away, had sales at the PFF etc., but it would have taken forever to move all these. Doug contacted...

History of Bldg 120 Putnam Library

The Patient Library, or Putnam Library, (Bldg. 120) was erected in 1880 and was originally used as the Quartermaster’s Building. In 1891, it was converted into a library to house the Putnam and Thomas Libraries. Both Libraries were originally kept in the...